- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Rokanidi collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rokanidi with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
How will we use your data?
Rokanidi collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Rokanidi processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Rokanidi securely stores your data atdreamhost’s servers.
Rokanidi would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Rokanidi from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Rokanidi would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Rokanidi for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rokanidi correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rokanidi to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rokanidi erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rokanidi restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rokanidi’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rokanidi transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:+30 6972405696
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Rokanidi uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us:+30 6972405696
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rokanidi has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.